After looking at these 31 DIY projects, I’m feeling much more creative and want to try most of these. I love the mug idea, pallet ideas, and even the lamp! What a great idea if you are camping and have limited supplies.
1. What a cool way to store books. A lot better than the boring old bookshelf!
2. A bike rack made out of pallets will help keep your bikes organized.
3. Homemade jewelry is the best!
4. Another great idea for shelving that is much more modern than a wood shelf.
5. Take a ramekin, some coffee beans, and votive candles and you’ve got great candle holders. These would make great gifts too!
6. What a cool way to make your own bulletin board! Guess I should start drinking more wine.
7. Take 5 pillow cases and sew them together to make these easy body pillows.
8. Take old vintage mirrors, repaint the frame, then paint the mirror with chalkboard paint for these cool chalkboards!
9. This would be so much fun to do on a summer night.
10. I’m totally stealing this idea! I usually don’t take my flat iron on vacation due to storing it.
11. Add glitter to any items to make them sparkle. All you have to do is mix Mod Podge with glitter, then paint it on the item you want to shine.
12. A heart ring would make a great gift for you and your BFF!
13. I love jars and have tons of uses for them, but this is such a great way to add lettering to those jars. Simply write the words on the jar with hot glue, let it dry, and then paint the entire jar.
14. This lamp is such a great idea if you are stranded, camping, or just want to try something fun and different.
15. Take an old shutter, repaint it, and you now have a new mail holder.
16. Throw a strand of Christmas lights into a mason jar for a fun and festive lamp.
17. DIY Ombre nails. I will have to try this!
18. Who knew nail polish could be so handy! Paint the tops of your keys to coordinate with different locks.
19. Make a pallet couch with pallets and cushions. Paint it any color you’d like!
20. No-sew pillow cases. Wow! I want to recover all of my pillows now!
21. Make this cool storage unit for shoes with PVC pipe. Attach them to the wall and stack them in a design. Great way to store shoes and keep them off the ground.
22. Turn a scarf into an awesome skirt!
23. I love this idea! Another great gift idea!
24. Turn any shirt into a tank top with these 7 instructions.
25. Turn those boring black heels into something fun with rubbing alcohol and nail polish!
26. Are your flip flops and flats hard to keep organized? Organize your closet with a simple wire hanger.
27. Rather than throwing your magazines away, try making them into a stool.
28. I absolutely love this idea. Take a piece of reclaimed wood and some old vintage style door knobs, and now you have a great jewelry hanger.
29. Another great gift idea! Imagine taking a photo from when you are a kid and giving this to a parent for the next holiday.
30. Make your own spray paint by taking 2 parts acrylic paint and mixing it with 1 part water.
31. Turn that boring tank top into a cute, front-tie tank top with ease.
Don’t Forget To Share These Awesome DIY Projects With Your Friends!