I’m not a hunter so I’ve never paid much attention to the beautiful trophy mounts that I’ve seen. After being exposed to these gems, I’ll surely be taking a closer look. I’m assuming that a good and proper mount can be quite expensive. As the time tried saying goes, “You get what you pay for.” I am willing to bet that very little came out of pocket for these prime examples of bad taxidermy.
2. The Seductive Squirrel. Looking at me with that come hither stare. So weird.
6. Back From The Dead. I’m imagining that this is what roadkill zombies would look like. Scary!
8. Bath Time For Fox. Rubber ducky, you’re the one, that makes bath time so much fun.
9. A Horse Mid Fall. This guy’s got to have a pretty good understanding of physics to get this awkward pose to stick.
13. Head Shot. No, I’m not talking about a modeling head shot. This poor fella actually caught one right between the eyes.
20. Oh Haaaay! Somebody is looking FABULOUS!
25. Hangover. Party until you die, and your taxidermist is going to make sure your hangover lasts forever.
28. No Means No. Why don’t you get off my back, woman? You’re the one that landed us here in the first place.
Let these 31 photos serve as an example. If you’re going to get your roadkill persevered for all time and eternity, hire a professional. If you’re too cheap, share the photos on the internet like these people did. As bad as they are, they’re still good for a great laugh. Hope you enjoyed!