I’ve heard of extravagant things like watches, cars, and even pets. However, I had no idea how common it was to see these extravagant things in Dubai. Let me bring you a little up to speed about Dubai. It’s located in the United Arabs Emirates. It’s on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. They have the 2nd most expensive hotel rooms in the world as of 2014 and it was rated number one for the best places to live in the Middle East. I’d love to visit, but only if I became a millionaire. I have a feeling that’s about the salary you would need in order to truly enjoy yourself in true Dubai fashion.
1. Just driving along, texting with my pet leopard!
2. Oh hey!
3. That’s an interesting form of transportation.
4. Nothing like a shark snack for your pet.
5. Want to avoid traffic? Just transport your car by helicopter, Duh!
6. And a traffic jam full of luxury cars. That’d be a very expensive car accident.
7. This picture is just awesome.
8. Just parking my camel right here. No worries.
9. Nobody is going to mess with this car.
10. I don’t think I’d like to be the one driving.
11. It almost looks like he’s wearing an Elvis jumpsuit.
12. And here is a car for their police officers.
13. This would be an odd car to get pulled over by. I’m betting there aren’t a lot of high speed chases in Dubai.
14. Well, it looks like if you don’t have a fancy cop car, you get the boot.
15. I am sure this is necessary in Dubai.
16. Why seat 4, when you can seat 8?
17. Just doing some stand up paddle boarding.
18. Walking the camel.
19. Best balancing act ever!
20. Don’t mind if I do!
21. The most expensive phone ever!
22. I would never leave my bathroom if it looked like this.
23. This bedroom is bigger than most apartments!
24. That’s one way to find an in-law.
25. I don’t always think of Caucasian food as exotic, but maybe it is over in Dubai.
26. And if you live in Dubai and can’t afford food, don’t worry they have you covered.
27. The fanciest Starbucks out there.
28. And then you have this shirt!
29. This is really inconvenient if you happen to be carrying around fish.
30. A little bit of a culture clash.
31. I don’t think I could live here.
32. I would be terrified to play here!
33. This is beautiful!
34. Even during the day it’s gorgeous!
35. This is so high up you can see the Earth curve.
36. You can find this in the world’s largest shopping mall.
37. The largest flower garden in the world. I guess Dubai took the Go Big Or Go Home saying seriously.
38. This is Atlantis, one of the most expensive hotels in the world on one of the world’s largest artificial islands.
39. They have 2 sets of artificial islands in Dubai, because one just wasn’t good enough!
40. And guess what? You can ski year round!
41. Horse racing is just too common, so how about camel racing?
42. Miss hot chocolate? Don’t worry, you can still dress warmly and drink hot chocolate in the middle of the desert in this ice cafe.
43. HAHA Well that’s confusing!
44. And this is what their fire engines look like.
45. Because a Mercedes just isn’t fancy enough!
46. Ummm….. speechless!
47. Well this just puts all other Foosball tables to shame!
48. I would probably have a heart attack if I got this bill. That’s a little over $105,000 US Dollars.
49. And this guy in a jet pack, no big deal!
50. And the most expensive cupcake in the world goes to…… Dubia, of course!
Wow! These pictures are absolutely crazy when you think about all of the poverty in the world. But this would probably be one of the most amazing places in the world to visit.
Don’t Forget To Share This Craziness With Your Friends!