We’ve all seen some magnificent pictures in our lifetime but these ones may have taken the cake! I can’t believe they caught these on camera but I am so glad that they did.
1. Hot Air Balloons in Cappadocia, Turkey.
2. These clouds are called Morning Glory. This picture was taken in the Gulf of Carpentaria in Australia.
3. In one city in Brazil, this is the separation between the poor and wealthy.
4. This bridge is located in Shandong, a Chinese Province, which is located across the Gulf of Jiaozhou. The bridge is the longest sea bridge in the world, measuring 22 miles long and is eight car lanes wide.
5. This is the border between Belguim and the Netherlands. This picture is taken in Belguim outside a cafe located in the Netherlands.
6. Population 1! This is found in Buford, WY along Interstate 80.
7. Located in Vienna, this is the highest chained carousel in the world! It is 383 feet tall!!!
8. Emerald Lake is located in Tongariro National Park in New Zealand. It’s located in the crater of an extinct volcano!
9. Dubai! Need I say more! The height of these buildings get as tall as 163 floors.
View looking down.
10. What an adorable family picture! Not too many families could get a photo like this!
Click The NEXT Button To See More Incredible Photos!