Man Ends Up In Hospital After Shooting Fireworks Out Of His Butt

Partner Link: Garcinia Cambogia - Garcinia Cambogia Save is the leading Garcinia Cambogia distributor in the country and has helped over 100,000 successfully lose weight.

A 23 year old man in Darwin, Australia was taken to a hospital after shooting off fire crackers from his buttocks. NZHerald reports was reportedly drinking at a party when he decided to light the fireworks after placing them in between his buttocks.

Senior Sergeant Garry Smith told The New Zealand Herald that alcohol was a possible factor. “It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place a firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it,” said Smith. “What must have seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private pits.”

After the explosion, the paramedics were called, but the man decided to drive himself to the hospital before they arrived.  His burns were serious enough that police believe he will have to be flown to a burn specialist which indicates he was seriously burned.

Besides the humiliation itself, the man could face a $282 fine since fireworks can only be legally set off on what’s known as Territory Day which is July 1st. Territory Day is when the region celebrates their anniversary of being awarded self-governance.

Moral of the story: Don’t mix alcohol, fireworks and your butt.