Do you ever see photographs that just absolutely move you? You stop in your tracks for a second and really take everything in that you can about that one powerful photograph. And even after you are done looking at it, you can’t seem to get the image out of your mind. Here are 20 powerful photographs that will definitely move you.
1. This small boy tries to wake up his alcoholic father.
2. This soldier is making the walk to that van to disarm a car bomb in Northern Ireland.
3. These clouds look like a painting.
4. This photo was taken right after Jewish refugees realized they weren’t going to the concentration camp, but were in fact being saved.
5. This photograph was taken moments before this Filipino family was murdered by the man behind them. The picture was actually taken by their father who was a politician.
6. Photograph taken of hundreds of galaxies using the Hubble Deep Field.
8. Patrons at a local cafe in Milwaukee waving at the camera as a homeless man sleeps outside.
9. This picture is titled, “The Last Jew of Vinnitsa”. A member of the Nazi Death Squad is about to shoot this man in the head, where he will then fall into a mass grave in Vinnitsa, Ukraine. The sad thing about this picture is that all 28,000 Jews in Vinnitsa were murdered.
10. A Hungarian man in absolute shock after he accidentally hit & killed an 8-year-old child.
11. This monk is offering this dead man a prayer at the Shanxi Taiyuan Train Station in China. The man died of natural causes.
12. This picture was taken by astronaut, Michael Collins. He was on the moon with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.
13. Sossusvlei Sand Dunes in Namibia
14. A Nazi Rally in Nuremberg, 1937
15. Neil Armstrong after he landed on the moon.
16. A person using the suicide hotline on the Golden Gate Bridge.
17. The sunset from Mars.
18. A girl in the midst of the devastation after the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011.
19. This windmill in the Netherlands caught fire on October 23, 2013. Unfortunately the two engineers who were on top lost their lives due to this fire.
20. Every year in Moscow, Russia, a group of World War II veterans meet at Gorky Park. This is veteran, Belarus Konstantin Pronin, who was the only soldier to arrive this year.
All I can say is WOW! These powerful photos have left me absolutely floored. It’s crazy that just seeing these pictures can bring on a rush of various emotions.
Don’t Forget To Share These Powerful Pictures With Your Friends Below.