Walmart is probably one of my least favorite stores out there, but for some reason I can’t seem to avoid it completely. After reading these though, I have realized that their employees hate being there just as much as I do!
1. As opposed to Post-Cool?
2. If a Walmart employee says that the sweater is ugly, it must be UUUUUGLY!
3. No spell check needed at Walmart!
4. Something is very wrong with this picture.
5. You may want to check the expiration date from now on.
6. How did they not notice this?
7. Maybe the candy is hollow, rather than for Halloween.
8. Umm….. they should probably rethink this packaging.
9. I think it’s time to change the font so there is a little more space between letters.
10. Practice what you preach!
11. I don’t think I’d trust this packaging.
12. That’s an expensive hand!
13. I thought rollback meant it’d be cheaper, not more expensive.
14. That is a crazy eye!
15. Oh no! How did they not notice that!
16. It is probably time to change the abbreviation for assorted.
17. They should probably have someone spell check their cakes.
18. Ferst? Really?!?
19. I find it hard to believe that nobody caught this.
20. Ham for Chanukah? Epic fail Walmart!
21. I wouldn’t mind the smell of chocolate in my house all day long.
22. Those are some expensive socks!
23. Maybe it’s me, but I was hoping for a better discount.
24. I don’t know if anyone would expect anything more from Walmart.
25. That is the most expensive cereal EVER!
26. Happy Hippo OR Happy Rhino? Nobody will know the difference.
27. No comment!
Wow! These pictures definitely didn’t make me think of Walmart in a better light though. Unfortunately they are just kind of expected. What’s the worst thing you’ve seen at Walmart?
Don’t Forget To Share This With Your Friends!