With so much going on in our day-to-day lives, it’s nice when we can do things to simplify it somewhat. Here is a list of 30 simple DIY upgrades that are relatively easy to do to make your home more awesome, plus make your life much simpler.
1. Add a sun tunnel to rooms for more sunlight (and to save money on your electric bill).
2. Install dutch doors so you can watch your kids without baby gates
3. Save space with collapsible drying racks.
4. Add a shelf to a long hallway for extra storage.
5. Fake drawers are a great spot for extra outlets.
6. Make that un-used space functional.
7. Put heat sensitive tiles in your shower.
8. Build a free library for your neighbors.
9. Add a half table to your bathroom for extra storage space
10. Add outlets to your drawers to keep the clutter of the counters.
Click The Button Below To See More Simply DIY Projects
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.