If you think your neighborhood is rough try some of these places in Australia! Australia is known for its beautiful landscapes and its amazing oceans but nobody shows you the dangers that are a part of everyday life in some parts! Take a look at these pictures and tell me if you don’t think Australia is the most dangerous country ever!
1. Pythons eat anything.
2. Some are big enough to drag a wallaby up a cliff face.
3. The pythons like to explore malls and terrify shoppers.
4. They actually swim up toilets. Yes this is a real thing.
5. The snakes there feast on bigger reptiles.
6. You need to know that snakes are everywhere!
7. Even on planes.
8. They have flying fox bats that carry rabies and other diseases.
9. Even the sharks have to worry about the dingos.
10. But the sharks threaten everyone else.
11. Mostly the surfers.
12. Oh yea and crocodiles! They love surfers.
13. Then again they love anything they can grab.
14. Yes giant crocodiles.
15. But again with the snakes!!!
16. I never want to meet a snake that could eat this!
17. Tiny ticks also feast on humans.
18. Don’t think there aren’t spiders crawling on everything!
19. This was found in the morning after a night of camping. Each one of these funnel web spiders has enough poison to kill you.
20. Spiders aren’t the only problem. Soldier beetles swarm on anything.
21. And the flies.
22. millipedes swarm too!
23. Oh and this is an earthworm. Yes an earthworm.
24. The crickets don’t look friendly at all.
25. Australia, home to many poisonous centipedes.
26. Be prepared to fight a cassowary.
27. Giant jelly fish just show up.
28. This jellyfish is the irukandji jellyfish which is 100x more poisonous than a cobra.
29. Box jellyfish are also pretty horrible though.
30. a blue ring octopus is incredibly poisonous and there is no known anti-toxin.
31. Marble cone snail stings can lead to respiratory paralysis and death.
32. Oh and stonefish, yea thats the worlds most poisonous fish.
This is what they can do.
33. How would like hail this big falling on your head? I doubt you’d remember.
34. And last thing, the freshwater swimming can be a little scary.
Well I’m pretty sure ill stick to the hotels and cites if I ever visit Australia. Even then I’m duct taping the toilet seats shut and setting spider traps EVERYWHERE! These are crazy pictures and I think Australia needs to make a disclaimer on their travel brochures stat.
Share This Warning To Anyone You Know!