The world is full of amazing things that we get to play with. Things that can cure diseases and make life more convenient. There are also things that are incredibly destructive and can cause incredible amounts of harm if treated improperly. Science is powerful and we as a human race are constantly trying and experimenting so we can understand more about the world around us. Because so much is unknown, when we do discover something new, it is an incredibly exciting event. Seeing something for the first time that is completely unexpected can be one of the most exciting things you could imagine. Take a look at these experiments and prepare for your mind to be blown with awesome science GIF’s.
1. Setting fire to Lithium.
2. A snowflake being formed.
3. A magnet falling through a copper pipe.
4. Adding concentrated sulfuric acid to p-nitroaniline.
5. Rainbow forming in the mist of a waterfall.
6. Luminol reacts with oxygen.
7. Liquid Nitrogen + Ping Pong balls = Awesome!
8. A year’s worth of snow and snow melt.
9. A mimic octopus changing shape and color.
10. Candle smoke being ignited restarting the candle wick.
11. A loop of plasma four times the size of earth erupting from the sun.
12. A Gallium spoon melting in hot water.
13. Hydrogen Peroxide mixing with Potassium Iodide.
14. Flammable fluids in a glass jar.
15. A firecracker exploding in slow motion.
16. Ferrofluid in a glass bottle.
17. Magnetic putty swallowing a metal cube.
18. Ferrofluid being formed into a Christmas tree.
19. A superconductor levitates over a magnetic track.
20. Seed pods exploding.
Click Page  Below The Share Button For The Next 20 Mind Blowing Science GIF’s