Whenever I think of pranking someone it reminds me of one of my best friends. He is the type of person that you really have to decide if pranking him is worth doing because the retaliation will be ten-fold. For instance, I once put a window decal for a college he hated on the back of his car. He told me to sleep with one eye open and I can assure you that, in the week it took for him to strike back at me, I was on edge. I was lucky that ultimately the thing he retaliated with was relatively mild because he ended up busting into my room along with his wife and sister-in-law at 2 am and they unloaded 2 cans each of silly string onto my bed. He later told me that he had planned to plastic wrap my car or have his dad arrest me, making me spend time in jail (which he could have done because of a warrant for my arrest due to an unpaid parking ticket). So, when I saw these bathroom pranks I immediately thought of him, but on second thought, I think I might use them on my husband or my step-son! That way, I won’t have to worry quite so much about putting a target on my own back when I unleash a monster no matter how much fun it might seem at the time.
1. I wonder how many ply you need when wiping with duct tape! I think I would rather use his drawing!
2. I’m pretty sure I would freak out if a head popped over the top of a public bathroom stall!
3. Put tape on the end of the faucet so it sprays everywhere and gets the user soaked in the process! Teach them for washing their hands!
4. This one involves cling wrap stretched tight across the porcelain of the toilet seat so the urine splashes on them when they pee. I wouldn’t recommend doing this to your own kids because the joke will be on you when you have to clean it up and wash their clothes.
5. Accidentally “pee” on the person using a public bathroom stall by cutting a small hole in the lid of a water bottle, to limit flow, point and shoot!
6. Unroll the toilet paper a little bit and draw a spider then roll it back up. As people use the toilet paper it will sneak up on someone especially if they see it through their peripheral vision!
7. Rig a fog horn to blow the next time someone sits on the toilet with some duct tape and a pen, which will press the button when they sit down. Happily, they will be in the perfect position when it scares the crap out of them!
8. Write a direct message to someone with a common name. Every “Matt” that uses this public bathroom will wonder why they are running from the bathroom!
9. Put extremely pointless ‘Out Of Order’ signs on random things in a public bathroom.
10. Bottle rocket in the shower? Not recommended!
11. Life size cutout in the guest bathroom of your house! I wonder how many people said “Oh, Sorry!” to Ron Burgundy before realizing it’s not an actual person!
12. Only do this one if you really hate someone… Turn their bathroom into a chicken coop! Not only do they have a huge mess to clean up, but they are then stuck with a chicken!
13. Stuff your clothes to make it look like there is a dead body in your bathroom!
14. Fake blood to make it look like the bathroom scene from Psycho happened in your bathroom! (However, I would get a higher quality fake blood product… most people don’t see in black and white.)