Anyone that has a family pet knows that they are just that, family. I remember growing up, I used to tell people I had two brothers. I actually had one, but was counting our dog as the second one. I also remember the day he passed away. One of the saddest memories of my childhood. They give us so much love and loyalty, but their lifespans are so much shorter than ours. We get to watch them grow, and sometimes depending on when they come into our lives, we get to spend their whole life with them.
1. It doesn’t get much cuter than this.
2. Or this.
4. And then this one comes along.
6. It’s like a parrot.
9. This one definitely tugs at the old heartstrings.
12. Best buds.
14. Some of their hairstyles may have changed a bit.
16. A whole lot of personality in both of those.
17. Some things never change.
20. Like the love.
Pets and their human companions share a very special bond when they grow up together.
“You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.”
― Paul McCartney
Don’t Forget to Share The Love And This Post With Your Friends