Buttons are definitely item that are taken for granted! They help us keep our clothes on, but we give them no love! That is until Miami-based artist Augusto Esquivel came along! Check out his website here. He was able to create magical works of art using buttons and string! They are 3D images such as pianos, cellos, and more. When it came to this button art project, Esquivel said, “A common object used to create a piece of art becomes transformed into something complicated and intriguing.”
1. Toilet – Not all that useful, but cool nonetheless.
2. Piano – I can’t believe how intricate this is!
3. Phonograph & Grandfather Clock – These are pretty cool!
4. Harp – The amount of detail that he puts into these creations is amazing!
5. Cello – I like that he even managed to get the peg at the bottom in there as well.
6. A Merry-Go-Round Horse – This would be so cool in a little girl’s bedroom!
7. Boxes – It’s amazing how 3D he can make these!
8. Bike & Balloon – I can’t imagine how long it takes to create these works of art!
9. Balloons – I am really amazed at the amount of detail he put into each of these.
Who knew that something as basic as a button could be turned into this magical creation. He definitely took button art to the next level!
Don’t Forget To Share These Awesome Musical Instrument Creations With Your Friends!