People say that kitchens and bathrooms sell houses, but I am adding closets to that list. I have lived in too many houses with almost nonexistent closet space. Now I know how important a nice closet is. I think every woman dreams of having a walk in closet with built in organizers complete with shelves, drawers, and hooks. “A place for everything and everything in its place,” is the theme of my ideal closet! However, since I am not yet in my dream home I have to make do with what I have, so I might as well make the best of it! And these 19 genius closet hacks will go a long way towards helping me do just that!
1. Instead of having a pile of scarves taking up valuable shelf real estate in your closet, organize your scarves on hangers to make them easy to find!
2. Here’s a “Why did I not think of this sooner” idea: Use separators for each day of the week so you can plan ahead and save yourself from having to wonder what to wear every single day. It’s also a great way to ensure you don’t repeat the same outfit in one week! There’s nothing worse than thinking someone else thinks you only have one outfit!
3. Instead of keeping your dirty close in a hamper on the floor where it can take up valuable space, hang a bag on the back of the door to free up your floor!
4. My least favorite thing when cleaning closets is when you line up your shoes and the boots flop over! It ruins the whole aesthetic of the space! However, you can make your boots stand up straight with pool noodles!
5. Keep drawers organized with PVC pipes instead of buying pricey drawer dividers!
6. If you don’t like the cylindrical look of PVC pipes to organize your drawers, you can use shoe boxes instead!
7. Keep linens neat and tidy by putting the sheets inside the pillowcase!
8. No need to ever dig through a drawer for shirts again! See all your shirts at once by lining shirts horizontally instead of stacking them!
9. Use an ornament box to organize your pajamas or socks and underwear!
10. Want your luggage to be convenient but not in the way and taking up space? Hang them on the wall!
Click The Button Below To See More Closet Organization Ideas.
[button-red url=”/closet-organization-ideas/2/” ]CLICK FOR MORE[/button-red]