We have shown some pretty unusual things here on Slip Talk. Some times they are crazy inventions, other times they are bizarre places around the world. How about a new twist? I absolutely love potato chips. They are seriously my biggest guilty pleasure. But I am a simple person who prefers the regular flavors. That is why when I saw this list of crazy potato chip flavors, it was hard for me to imagine that these really do exist around the world.
1. Milk Chocolate – I will admit, I think I could like these.
2. Creamy Garlic Caesar Flavor – EWW!
3. Borsch (beetroot soup) Flavor – Why, oh why would they choose this?
4. Grilled Cheese & Ketchup Sandwich – Why would anyone think this was good?
5. Chicken & Waffles Flavor – I have heard these were tasty.
6. Pigs In Blankets Flavor – Nope, doesn’t sound good.
7. Mint Mischief Flavor – Nothing about this sounds tasty.
8. Brie Flavor – That’s just wrong.
9. Cappuccino Flavor – Chips for breakfast!
10. Cinnamon & Sugar/White Chocolate Peppermint – Again, dessert on chips does not sound good.
11. Cinnamon Bun Flavor – Does not sound appealing.
12. Bacon Mac & Cheese – GROSS!
13. Blueberry Flavor – Just Not Feeling It!
14. Wasabi Ginger Flavor – Okay people! These are gross!
15. Butter Garlic Scallop Flavor – Who thought of this? Nasty!
16. Red Caviar (fish eggs) – This makes me want to vomit.
17. Octopus Flavor – This is just straight nasty!
18. Pepsi Flavor – Soda flavored chips, no thanks!
19. Pickle Flavor – Pickles do not belong on chips.
20. Avocado Salad Flavor – Who thought a salad flavor would be good on junk food?
21. Ham, Cheese, and Herbs – Might be okay.
22. Salmon Sushi – This is just all sorts of wrong.
23. Baked Bacon Cheese With Seaweed – No food from the sea please.
24. Kebab and Onion Flavor – Nasty!
25. Crispy Duck, Cajun Squirrel, Chili, etc. – None of these sound appetizing.
How many of these flavors have you actually tried? Or would try? I am sorry to say, but pretty much none of these sound appealing to me at all. What made these chip creators come up with these flavors?
Be Sure To Share These Bizarre Chip Flavors With Your Friends Below.