You know the phrase, “Sorry, Not Sorry!”. Well these guys have certainly mastered that technique and defined the hashtag #sorrynotsorry! These funny funny apology notes are hilarious, mean, and some are just down right rude! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
1. I would be so mad if I found a note like this!
2. At least he’ll reimburse him, I guess.
3. Bacon really is the best apology EVER!!!
4. That was very nice of him to return the bike and give them free cake! Doesn’t seem like that bad of a deal!
5. Anyone that has been around a pregnant woman understands the severity of this!
6. Why even leave a note? That just makes it worse!
7. I hope they bought a new bed!
8. At least they are feeling much better. Phew! I was worried about that!
9. Well this is kind of sweet and sad at the same time. At least the owners took the time to apologize.
11. Matt needs to start pulling his weight!
12. I’m going to guess they aren’t sorry at all about this accident. Sorry, Not Sorry!
13. I didn’t realize that this could really happen, but that was very nice of them to leave money for cleaning.
14. Acknowledging the problem is a great first step!
15. Wow, he’s really bad at making ice!
16. This is kinda sweet.
17. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that they aren’t really all that sorry.
18. You can always count on kids to be 100% honest.
19. I’m guessing he made someone’s day with the previous note or really confused them!
20. That’s what you get when you force an apology.
21. That would not be an awesome surprise, but because the cutting board is already ruined, why not turn it into an apology too!
22. Glad he returned it!
24. Matt could have at least bought Eric a new pillow!
25. I love the illustration and also that he said he’d buy pizza next week! Way to make up for eating all of Chris’ pizza!
26. Sports are serious business!
27. Guessing the night didn’t go as planned.
28. Maybe just take the slug outside next time?
29. I don’t know if the soap will cover the deductible but at least their hands will smell good!
30. YES! They threw in a, “That’s What She Said” joke! SUCCESS!
31. I hope they didn’t get a ticket with that kind of honesty.
32. This is too funny!
33. Oh no!!!! Time to get out the disinfectant for the door knob and his mouth!
34. Worst apology ever!
35. Well now they know that the whole place can hear what goes on in their bedroom. Hopefully they appreciated the awkward note!
Apologies aren’t always easy to say, but these 35 people really mastered it like an art!
Don’t Forget To Share These Hilarious Apologies With Your Friends!