There comes a time in everyones life where you feel overcome with the urge to introduce your boot leathers to the teeth and/or face region of one of your so called friends. In this day and age of cellphones and addiction to social media, the playful hacking game quite often crosses the line between long time friend and future arch nemesis! If you don’t have a good sense of humor, a hacked Facebook account can really ruin your day!
1. Just Made Money: What can I say? I had to put my favorite one first. This one works out absolutely perfectly! Whoa, who paid you the nickel? …They ALL did! That’s money, right there!
2. Dickhead Jon: I’m not entirely sure that this mother’s going to be able to claim title of mother of the year, but she’s definitely a funny mother!
3. Marshalls A Flirt: Looks like leaving his Facebook open was a one way road to single town. That’s what you get for being a sneaky flirt! Flirting out in the open, nothing to hide… This is usually viewed as harmless and isn’t going to get you into trouble. Hiding it crosses a line of trust and drenches your significant other with the stench of humiliation and betrayal.
4. Dragons And Pumpernickel: Nice try, teach… I don’t think comparing yourself to a bear is going to negate the disgrace of being called a stupid poopieface! It is, however, pretty cool that you have dragons. But, am I the only one that has never had pumpernickel?
5. Bieber’s #1 Fan: Now this is an amazing idea! I thought that changing a profile pic was cool, but next time I’m feeling mischievous, someone’s going to become a true Belieber or president of the CREEDmunity fan club!
6. Where Did You Find Your Phone?: Maybe I’m reading this wrong… You post that you like things in your bum, and a friend deduces that someone found your phone? Is that WHERE they found your phone? Ewe, Gross!
7. Danny’s Hand: I’ll agree with Haley that someone put a little extra effort into this hack… but did she have to use the phrase ‘hard on’ when referencing Danny’s relationship with his hand? Too far! TOOOOO FAR!
8. Constipated In California: I think this Mama’s solution for the constipation is going to be to beat the S#*T out of her supposed ‘favorite child’. Run Nadia, RUN!
9. It’s A Very Popular Sport: Don’t be ashamed… Exercise is exercise. And, trust me, 90% of your friends participate in the same heart healthy activity, you dirty bird!
10. Advice To The Young Man: Is it just me, or does this hacker look a lot like one of the goblins from ‘Labyrinth’? That is both super creepy and incredibly rad, at the same time!
11. Tore Up My V… WTF?: I thought this was pretty funny until the little asshat, people of walmart called mama a b&$*h… Uncool, dude! I hope Mike found you and kicked you in the junk!
12. Pleasure Shopping STAT: And I’m just sitting here sincerely hoping that Avery is the name of a dog or cat, and not a younger sibling… Oh Monique, You so hood!
13. Cabbie’s Revenge: HAHA. Karma came quick with this one! So, you remember that one time you were being an ass, then tried to bail on the cabbie, but left your phone? Yeah, THAT just happened!
14. Don’t Trust A Hoe: Never trust a hoe… I said, Shush girl. Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips. Sorry, I totally got distracted.