Thinking about having a kid? Here are 16 reasons why you should have kids, if you haven’t already. When people think of having kids, some of the things that come to mind are usually, “I won’t have freedom”, “I won’t be able to sleep at night”, or “I won’t have a social life”. While all of this is true (you will get used to it), it’s traded in for some awfully cute and unforgettable memories! Check out these little ones…
1. You won’t need to get extra toilet paper yourself.
2. Kids can think of awesome names for animals.
4. They know the importance of a remote.
5. Stealing is totally necessary.
7. Kids say just the right things.
8. They know the importance of telling hard truths.
Click The Button Below For 8 More Reasons You Should Have Kids.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE TO SEE MORE REASONS NOT TO HAVE KIDS