Taking your children to see Santa at the mall is a yearly tradition for many families across the world. Getting their first pictures with Jolly Old Saint Nick is a memory parents treasure forever. As children grow, they start to get an idea of what they want for Christmas every year. I still remember making my lists for Santa every year when I was a kid. I would take months thinking about what I was going to ask for above everything else. I mean these are big decisions being made for 7 and 8 year olds. I would inevitably always choose a G.I. Joe or some other action figure I had wanted all year-long. Pretty boring, I know. The presents that these kids asked for as told by some different mall Santa’s though? These kids REALLY went outside the box for their Christmas presents.
1. This kids Christmas list for Santa is something you are more likely to get from Krampus.
2. There is probably quite a bit you could accomplish with this.
3. Sorry kid, but there are quite a few people who need that more than you do.
4. There is never a wrong time or place to ask for some beef jerky…but mild? C’mon man.
5. This kid knows how to get things done.
6. Someone needs to get on this right away!
7. I actually know quite a few adults who would ask for this.
8. I wouldn’t have been able to answer because I would have been laughing so hard.
9. That’s pretty vindictive…
10. Who hates Mac and Cheese!?
11. Every kid needs to have a happy meal at least once in their lives.
12. Those are the best kind of Unicorns.
13. That would get annoying really, really quick.
14. That would have been it, I would have had to take a break because I wouldn’t have been able to stop laughing.
15. There was definitely a point in time where I wanted a giant shark as a pet.
These kids definitely have some active imaginations. It would have taken a lot to not keel over from laughter at some of these kids Christmas list for Santa. It always seems that there are a few kids who want Santa to get ride of their siblings for them. I wonder if that moves them over to the naughty list?
Share These Hilarious Kids Christmas List For Santa With All Your Friends!