Disney movies are iconic. Disney movies are classic and timeless and encompass so many generations. I mean they have their own theme park! I grew up watching and enjoying them. My grandma would get my brother and I every new Disney movie that came out. It didn’t matter that we were a little too old for them. It was her tradition and gift to us. I have to say I’m glad she did too. The original VHS’s that were produced by Disney are becoming more and more valuable by the day. They are still creating blockbuster movies till this day, and they have just given all their fans a really special treat. Disney just released the next 4 years of Disney movies and what they are about! This is any Disney fan’s biggest dream. There are some seriously big titles on this list. The comic book nerd in me is so excited for all the Marvel titles that have been announced. I guarantee you’ll find something on this list that will appeal to your movie tastes, just take a look at the next 4 years of Disney movies.
1. The Good Dinosaur (November 25, 2015)- This one, which actually opens in one day, is about a world where dinosaurs never went extinct. They live side by side with humans!
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (December 18, 2015)- I am seriously so excited for this movie. I don’t know if I’ve ever been as excited for a movie as I am for this one. You’ve probably see the commercials for it, Disney is pushing it pretty hard.
3. The Finest Hours (January 29th, 2016)- This film takes place in 1952. It is the story of a harrowing rescue attempt after the destruction of two oil tankers of the coast of Cape Cod.
4. Zootopia (March 4th, 2016)- Zootopia tells the tale of a fox who is framed for a crime, and must go on the run!
5. The Jungle Book (April 15, 2019)- We all know the classic story of The Jungle Book. It’s the story of a young boy named Mowgli, who was raised by animals in the jungle. I’ve seen the previews for this one and it looks incredible!
6. Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)- Civil War will pick up where Age Of Ultron left off. A rift forms between Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.). This causes the Avengers team to split into two teams, one follow Captain America and one following Iron Man. This is gonna be an absolutely amazing movie.
7. Alice: Through The Looking Glass (May 27, 2016)- Tim Burton won’t be directing the sequel to the 2010 film, he will be producing it however. Johnny Depp will be back playing the Mad Hatter!
8. Finding Dory (June 17, 2016)- This movie is going to reverse the roles of the first Now it is Dorey’s turn to take an epic adventure. I remember seeing the original in the theater with my baby sister when it came out. It actually wasn’t a terrible movie, and I would probably be open to seeing this one.
9. The Big Friendly Giant (July 21, 2016)- This Roald Dahl book is being adapted by none other than Steven Spielberg. It is going to star Bill Hader and Ruby Barnhill.
10. Pete’s Dragon- One of the my all time favorite movies growing up, this is the story of a boy who uses the help of his dragon friend to get away from his abusive foster parents.
11. Doctor Strange (October 26, 2016)- One of the Marvel movies I am most excited to see. Doctor Strange is a failed surgeon, who learns how to fight evil forces after being trained by a sorcerer.
[button-red url=”https://www.sliptalk.com/next-4-years-of-disney-movies/2/” target=”_self” position=”right”]NEXT PAGE[/button-red]