Really? No Kidding? These are some of the more mild comments that you’re going to be thinking after viewing these photos. You see things and run into people everyday that make you think, “There’s your sign!” Some people were blessed with extreme levels of stupidity while others just think they’re stuffed with superior intellect. The ones who think they’re extremely intelligent, are usually the same people that try to dumb things down for everyone else, and end up making themselves look like a complete idiot. The following photos are most likely going to aggravate you. If you were to see these things in real life, you’d probably let loose a couple of expletives. As this is just the internet, take it with a grain of salt, find the humor in the situations and belt out a couple of good laughs.
1. Out Of Order Urinal: As if a sign was needed to be able to tell that this urinal wasn’t working.
2. May Contain Peanuts: I find it extremely strange that we have to label that peanuts may contain peanuts. What has this world come to?
3. These Curly Cuties Are Not Beyonce: You can pretty much tell that they aren’t Beyonce. Do you really need to specify it on the cover of your magazine?
4. Mr. Clean- 1-80oz = 2-40oz: This is the truth. My math teachers would be so proud!
5. Wet When Raining: Unless it’s super hot and there’s only a mild sprinkle. That just makes things really humid. You could call it moist, but wet is a stretch!
6. Rain Creates Wet Roads: OMG! Is that really how wet roads are created? I thought they were just sweating.
7. Drinking Fountain Out Of Order: Wait, Uh… What drinking fountain?
8. 0Feet 0Inches- No Diving: Unless you’re really interested in diving head first into a puddle of … dry concrete. Some things really seem self explanatory.
9. Do Not Breathe Under The Water: Yeah, that H2O is pretty rough on the lungs. That stuff is really not meant to be used as an inhalant.
10. May Contain Cantaloupe: I don’t eat the stuff, but I’m pretty sure that I’d expect some cantaloupe in cantaloupe spears. Call me crazy.
11. Cheese In Every Bite: Well, I’d certainly hope so. I would hate to have all the additives gathered in one bite, that would taste awful.
[button-red url=”/obvious-signs-by-stupid-people/2/”]Page 2 of 3[/button-red]