For most people that are used to ‘tenting it’ while camping, an RV or 5th wheel would be a great improvement. With the way that our society runs, one upgrade will always lead to another, and then another. If you’re one of those people that recently upgraded from the tent experience to the luxuriousness of an RV, it’s only a matter of time before you are ready for another upgrade. What we have for you today, is 36 RV camping hacks that are definitely going to ensure that you and your family are happy campers. Making the most of your space, repelling pests, and adding comfort and convenience to your camping experience is where we are going with this. So, grab a notepad or bookmark this page to make sure that this summer turns into the best, most convenient camping summer of your life!
1. Dry Food Container Trash Can: Sometimes it’s hard to find a small enough trash can to fit into the small spaces in your RV. Just throw a small trash bag into a dry food container and you’ve got it made.
2. Panty Hose Soap Holder: Throw your favorite bar of soap into a pair of old panty hose and tie it around the spigot. This will help to keep your hands clean and prevent transfer of germs onto the door handles when your hands get nasty outside.
3. PVC Pipe Kid’s Bunk Bed: Whether the kids invited a friend or you just need a little extra room for your family, this PVC pipe bunk bed is convenient and easy to make. All you need is some material, PVC pipe, and rope or nylon straps to suspend the bed from the front doors of your RV or tow vehicle.
4. Wood Veneer Repair: Most of the RV’s and campers out there have experienced a little bit of water damage. Instead of replacing all of the wood veneer, try this clever hack. With a little glue in a syringe, spread the glue into the damaged area. Now you flatten the affected area, and wait for the glue to dry. This will save you from having to replace a full panel. Sounds like a good idea to me!
5. Waste Tank Cleaner: All you have to do for this hack is mix together a cup of Borax detergent and 1/2 cup of Calgon Water Softener.
6. In Case Of Emergency: Placing a dry erase board with pertinent information will allow you to easily convey your location in the case of an accident.
Click The Button Below To See More RV Camping Hacks.
[button-red url=”/rv-camping-hack/2/” ]CLICK HERE FOR MORE[/button-red]