When we turn 18 it is typically normal to move out and get a place of our own. That’s how it was when I turned 18 anyway but it seems that in today’s age the time comes a little closer to 25. Either way, we spend pretty much the rest of our lives living next to neighbors. It would be a perfect world if we got to pick our neighbors. All of my best friends would be on the same street. Unfortunately that’s not the case and we don’t get to pick our neighbors. Once you move out you inherit neighbors for the rest of your life unless you decide to move to the sticks. This can place you in some less than desirable situations. I’ve had some pretty terrible neighbors over the years but it would seem that I had it pretty easy compared to these poor people. They have some terrible neighbors that makes living in these places rather interesting. Take a look below at these 25 terrible neighbors that will make you cherish the ones you have.
1. It seems Bob had a problem with the distressed fence so his neighbor was nice enough to step up the curb appeal for him.
2. I can only imagine what these “Godless activities” are. I imagine they produce a lot of loud noises.
3. They probably thought they were going to come out ahead by stealing. Now they’re hanging their head in shame.
4. I love that the paper thief responded to this one. He has a good point about the vulgarity.
5. This one is a little harsh. Maybe the old lady will just leave the crap in your yard so you can decide a better place for it to go.
6. This is a little better than an internet fight where someone acts tough behind their keyboard. I’m just happy the victim here decided to make a huge sign calling them out.
7. If your neighbors are performing an exorcism you might want to vacate the building. If your sex sounds like an exorcism, well you’re probably doing it right.
8. Well that is one courteous and helpful neighbor.
9. This neighbor is just proud of their body. It would seem that the neighbors don’t have the same feelings.
10. It seems the Amazon package was “Taken” and whoever wrote this note covered their legal incriminations by softening the blow on the last sentence. Well played Apt. F, well played.