It all started over Christmas break when Pierce Thiot (AKA The Beard) participated in his family’s holiday talent show. His talent was going to be trying to put as many pencils as he could into his beard. His wife, photographer Stacy Thiot, snapped a picture and Will It Beard was born. Since then the couple have taken a series of funny portraits and videos with random things stuck into Pierce’s beard. If you know anyone that has a beard, you know that anything and everything will get stuck in it. This could be food, bugs, lint, and anything else that manages to find its way up to your face. But for your viewing pleasure, Pierce Thiot and his wife have turned getting things stuck in your beard into an art form and it’s pretty entertaining.
1. That’s impressive. How many pencils are in there… 15 or so?
2. While this is a very cool picture, I’d be worried that his beard would go up in flames! Not the beard!
3. This picture reminds me of a human porcupine.
4. Anyone feel like having spaghetti for dinner?
5. This is very convenient if you have kids and just so happen to be at a restaurant where they need a little entertaining.
6. Be the life of any party with this festive decoration!
7. If you lose Mr. Potatohead, never fear if you have a beard.
8. That is some bubble magic. If there were only a way for the wands to blow bubbles automatically.
9. I believe this is the only good use for these monkeys. My kids have gotten them for Christmas but get bored as soon as the package has been opened.
His beard is now officially a work of art
! There are some people out there who despise beards. I am the complete opposite! The bigger the beard, the better! I don’t think my husband will be decorating his beard anytime soon, but it’s fun that Pierce and his wife have transformed his beard into something more.
Source: Will It Beard
Share These Epic Beard Pictures With Your Friends!